Sunday, December 28, 2008

Predictions revisited

I was curious how my predictions that I did after Week 9 turned out so I checked. I did much better in the NFC than the AFC. I got five out of six in the NFC. The only one I missed was picking the Bucs instead of the Falcons. I even hit three of the final records exactly (Giants, Panthers, and Cardinals). Most importantly though was the correct pick of the Vikes as winners of the NFC North. Look forward to seeing you in the playoffs at 4:30 next Sunday guys.

As far as the AFC, I was only 3 of 6. One of the three I missed being the Colts, who also extended their 12 win streak to six seasons, quite impressive! If should be interesting to see what happens on Saturday night in San Diego since they are hot as well.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

HUS said...

Any comment on the "great fans" of minnesota who cannot fill one of the smaller stadiums in the NFL..... Great Fans .... Go EAGLES !!!!