Monday, December 8, 2008

New coach, same as the old coach

I'm so glad that McHale first Randy Wittman and decided to replace him with......himself??? I'm sure that will work. The silver lining to this that I can see is that since McHale gave up his VP of Basketball Operations role and will probably completely flop as the coach, they will go in a different direction next season. I don't see how they can't. Who in the world would pay to see them right now? I am a huge Timberwolf fan but there are about 127,325 things I would rather do then watch the T-Pups right now.

I'm sure this will be said 1,000 times, but bring back Flip. The chances are extremely slim, I know, but that would at least wake up some of the dormant fan base and excite some of the players since he is a players coach. It may also make a free agent or us want to play for us since he has had success elsewhere. Look at it this way, the T-Wolves had never even had another coach come within 10 games of leading them into the playoffs, besides Flip. Who are they going to get that has better credentials?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they can bring back Sidney Lowe. I bet NC State would let us have him.