Friday, October 17, 2008

Twins bullpen reappearance?

I watched about 10 minutes of the Rays/Sox game last night and saw the Rays increase their lead to 7-0. At that point, as I'm sure many people did, I shut it off. About an hour later, I put it back on the see if they were still celebrating - since the Rays are a pretty good story - and found the score tied at 7. My first thought was, man the Twins bullpen would be proud of blowing a lead like that. And even more coincidentally, the rally started with former Twin, Grant Balfour on the mound.

Hopefully, they rebound at home tomorrow night. I have a simple rule with sports, I don't cheer for any teams east of Ohio and north of North Carolina. So needless to say, I wouldn't spend a lot of time watching a Phillies/Red Sox world series.

No comments: