Saturday, October 25, 2008

Keep on winning

Some pearls of wisdom I heard while listening to the unbiased play-by-play of PU announcer Joe McConnell:

- 'This is the worst 6-1 ranked team I have ever seen.'
-'Besides the QB Weber, who is okay, and the receiver Decker, this team has nobody special.'

What a joy and pleasure it is to listen to the other teams radio call!

While that was far from an impressive performance (13 penalties?!?), it was another Big Ten road win to improve the Gophers to 3-0 on the season and 7-1 overall. You can't blame the Gophers for the Big Ten being terrible, just keep winning boys.

My advice for Joe and the PU fans, check us out on your couches on January 1st, see if we have improved at all. By the way, good luck with the new head coach. I hope you finish below IU every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I realize Minnesota has been bad for a few years now, but I don't think that it is grounds for such gloating and bitterness.......

What has PU done to you?